Choosing a reputable crane school could be the difference between spending thousands of dollars all while being out of work for weeks on end to attend a course or saving yourself the time, money, and headache by choosing a crane school that is right fit for you.
When shopping around, you’ll probably find yourself researching multiple different schools, becoming overwhelmed by how much they can differ. It can be intimidating and questionable, you might even find yourself asking why do course lengths differ? Why are some schools more expensive than others? How do I know if it’s a good fit for me?
We’re here to help by walking you through some valuable questions you should ask as you shop around for your crane school.
1) How many crane operator certification classes have you conducted?
2) How many of your candidates pass their crane operator certification Written Exams the first time?
3) How long is your crane-training course?
4) Which reputable companies have you conducted your crane operator training & certification classes for?
5) What do your customers say about you?
6) Can you guarantee the candidate will pass after your training class?
At California Crane School, we have the reputation and the record to ensure your crane school experience is a successful one. We’ve conducted thousands of classes nationwide since we first opened our doors in 2004 and have consistently held a 90% pass rate across all locations. Our fast and effective three-day course is a perfect fit for someone who is looking to save their time and money, all while achieving the same result; a NCCCO crane operator certification in your pocket. We’re so confident in our course that we GUARANTEE you will pass the written exams or the next class with us is FREE!
To learn more about what your future career as a crane operator, click here.