31. When using two slings to rig up a load, what is the optimum safe sling angle?
32. To protect against forward stability failures, mobile cranes are capacity rated at levels ____ the tipping point.
33. In demolition and underground construction, an accessible fire extinguisher of ____ rating, or higher, must be available at all operator stations or cabs.
34. Which of the following isn’t impacted by a dynamic load?
35. When must rigging equipment for material handling be inspected?
36. Defective rigging equipment shall be ____.
37. Lifting accessories shall be proof-tested prior to use to ____ percent of their rated load.
38. Crane capacity charts used by cranes on barges are provided by ____.
39. In demolition work, ball weights should be limited to not more than what percent of capacity at the maximum radius?
40. In the event of heat damage, torch burns, or electric arc strikes, wire rope should be ____.