25. In which of the following situations is a signal person NOT required?
26. If someone other than the designated signal person becomes aware of a safety problem, how should they alert the operator or signal person?
27. Each voice signal must contain the following three elements in order of:
28. Before an employee goes to a location in the hazard area that is out of view of the operator, the employee must ensure that the operator:
29. When hoisting a suspended personnel platform a crane must be uniformly level within what percentage of level grade?
30. Boom-attached personnel platforms must not exceed what percent of the equipment’s radius and configuration?
31. When using two slings to rig up a load, what is the optimum safe sling angle?
32. To protect against forward stability failures, mobile cranes are capacity rated at levels ____ the tipping point.
33. In demolition and underground construction, an accessible fire extinguisher of ____ rating, or higher, must be available at all operator stations or cabs.
34. Which of the following isn’t impacted by a dynamic load?